Christian Life Assembly is purposeful in praying, preparing, proclaiming, partnering and planting.
- We are a praying church and believe that prayer makes a difference. We gather each week to pray for the needs of our church family, for our community and the world around us.
- We are a church that is preparing people, both young and old, through teaching the Bible and the instructions that God's Word has for us, to live as Christ followers in our homes, our communities and wherever God calls us to be.
- We proclaim the truths from God's Word, the Bible.
- We partner with ministries that share our mission in other parts of our city, our nation and the world.
- We support planting new ministries that further the Gospel message.